We carry out primary and secondary research to generate data and facts to help our clients in assessing their preset situation of work and improve their planning.
This research can take many forms.
- Socio-economic analysis. We conduct demographic, social, and economic survey to get a sense of an area’s resources availability.
- Community consultation. We incorporate public consultations to make research inclusive and effective.
- Participatory action research. We work with local communities and equip them to carry out results-focused research.
- Best practice research. We produce case study evidence and best practice guides that can inform and inspire.
- Policy research. We conduct research that breaks new ground and informs local and national policy-making.
How can good research evidence help your organization planning?
Just give us a call to discuss your needs.